the daily grind
I'm back , sorry Richard a little late with the daily grind. A few days ago Dave, Tom, and Randr went on a road trip to San D. for a multitude of errands. When they didn't come back ,the second day all I heard was "they pushed the car over the border". Last night they got back (by 4pm ,of course) I watched Tom walking home remarking "it was the road trip from HELL!!" The boys will have to blog the details, I was only intrested in the stale American donuts and wnt to bed with a tummy ache. It has been cold nites and mornings , but the afternoons are heaven , sunny warm . We took the dogs to the beach yesterday, Mike with a book and me and yoda went shell hunting , then Skip and Denny come driving by with thier company Tony and Casey and their 4 yr. old girl Sophia ( a real doll) had a nice time , can't help feeling very lucky to be here . Juanita and I hit segundos Wend. , her find of the day was a bull with horns made out of nuts and bolts and horseshoes and barbed wire! It now graces Mike's bar. Oh , the big generator is down for an undetermined amount of time. Could be weeks, so we are humming with our own generators by day and silent nights, except the pounding of the surf. Beautiful . One last thing , there is a rumor that I am a "goody 2 shoes!", now when my family and old friends stop laughing, please comment on the real me, it's the only way to stop that rumor. But I have mellowed in my old age. Wish you could all be here, we'd have a beach party!

1 Comments:
When are we going to hear more about this road trip? Glad you back!
Post a Comment
<< Home