Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Ashley grown up


Longtime patrons of Cielito, "Telephone" Steve´s daughter Ashley is now serving with the Army MPs in Afghanistan. She says hi to everyone.

1 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Away,away,away down south in Baja"

Last Sunday, March 5th, our resident Edee went to town!!! By HERSELF, ALONE.
Thank goodness it was Sunday, most of the townpeople were in church, so she had most of the road to herself. She did very well, found parking (which is no small feat), parked and did her errands. On the return trip, she was driving along, congratulating herself on a job well done and rolled right past the Los Pino´s turn. She finally woke up to the fact that she was in unfamiliar territory. "Where am I?" she cried. "I´m lost!!" But off in the distance loomed Pabellon. Oh well she thought, I haven´t seen Pabellon or Santa Maria for a long,long time.

By the way, best of luck overseas Ashley. We are all proud of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home