Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Skip;s Gossip

Power on,Power off, that;s the way Electricty,goes here.Dik;s electricty not working.The preacher,had his hand full digging up wire,that was bad.J.J. sick,Jeffie making ice for the 4th.Dik is moving to,Stock Car Dick place.Dick moving to Dan place.Penny selling her place,and want to build out around Choo Choo Mike,some place.Gabby looking for Paul and Sugar place.Hot Dog stand talk is in the gossip.Looking for a franchise?See cowboy about this one.Full moon is on,water breaking down the Dunes.Claming is the best at this time,fishing has been slow.Yellow Tail Tuna is running 25 miles out.61 pulling people out of the sand every day.Bill and Ruth been working on thier house,Gabby;s been finishing up on Russ;s place.Dog Safari,has been good for me.Wild dog;s at the camp.Three shots,three hits,cleaning up their feeding ground;s,the dump.We have rides going on here for $30.00 a flight,in the ulta light plane.We have fight night;s at the bar now with two of the girls,miss that one myself.Cats are going like hot cakes.I have two no tails.For more tale;s stay tune in around the beer cooler.

1 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone: I wish I was there. I miss you all so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home