Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Prime Rib Feast

33 residents enjoyed a Labor Day feed. Skippy cheffed up 2lb servings of rib, really huge, with lots of happy dogs eating leftovers. Commodore Bob made his first try at yorkshire pudding, which turned out great. Pam brought horseradish and Sandy had baked potatoes. Other residents brought goodies so everyone was stuffed. Richard held a raffle, with Terry and Penny getting more than thier share of winnings, booze, casino glasses, and object d'art.
We have 3 more potlucks this year: 2 Nov-"Day of the Dead", 24 Nov-"Thanksgiving", and 25 Dec- "Christmas". Let us know if you will be coming down for a potluck. Turkey is always needed.

2 Comments:

At 6:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Juanita,....Sounds like ya all had a good feast. That's another one we missed. :-(( A41
Also.....here's a Hi to Denise. Looks like from the pictures that you have a good group of friends there too. November will be here soon enough.

 
At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Everyoone: Wish we could be back by Nov. 2 but I doubt it. I planned on working til Oct. 3lst. But I'm sure we will be bringing a turkey or two and hopefully some elk for Thanksgiving. Anything else anyone needs, let us know. I'm so excited about seeing Skip on Oct. 11. Does he miss me ya think? The other night time waitress at the cafe quit so I've worked 16 of the last 17 days. I'd rather be making money than sitting home watching tv. Gonna sign off and write to Skip now. See ya all soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home