Wednesday, February 23, 2005


Porky Pig

6 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger porkypig said...

Porky was quite the handsome pig.

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm getting pretty tired of the rain. Also worried about the illegal? dam up the arroyo. Wondering when it's going to go and what it takes with it.
What do you think?

 
At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And, yes, Porky was the most handsome Pig I ever met.

 
At 7:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess the dam is holding, as we haven't been swept away and the sun is out (something I haven't seen in a while).

 
At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today is "pizza day" at dominos (yippeee). The domino club members are a pretty competative group,some very verbal, others with more stealth in their attacks, but competative all. It makes for a lively afternoon that passes quickly. And the best part is what happens at dominos, stays at dominos. So far ;>)

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Skip,Denise,Freddy and Friendly said...

yum yum,for pizza,day at the beach

 

Post a Comment

<< Home